What user information we get
Whenever we will ask you for information then that time you will provide the reasons why we are collecting your information.
By email signup, you will subscribe to our website notifications like we can send you our post or page updates or new content that we post on our website. To signup, you need to provide your email address. Note we have a strict policy and we will never share your email address with a third party.
we also have a push notification service. Through it, you can receive our latest post or updates Notifications. You will receive them through your browser and you don't need to give any typed information for it, just subscribe by clicking and you will be subscribed. Push Notification can track your IP or browser you are using. We use highly trusted Notification services and top online companies are using them. Your pricy is important for us and we have applied strict rules to protect it.
You can directly contact us by filling the contact form
. You can be asked for your name, email, and address with your message. Your providing information will be saved in our data and only we will have access to it. If you have any concerns then kindly tell us.
Direct Email contact
You can also contact our staff by using their business address. You need to provide your name and message in your email. We will not share your email contact with anyone except our staff.
If you have any question kindly tell us by contacting us
Purpose of collecting your information.
We can use your information for the below purposes:
- To send you the latest post or updates Notifications
- To improve our website according to visitor interest
- To get to know what visitors like and what not
- To establish a connection with the visitor
- To send you our answers
- To receive your questions or reply
- To send Notifications about affiliate products
- To establish our link with peoples who care about our Network
- To know if the person is real or a bot
- To detect any fraud or spamming
Log files using a procedure
ADREES4HEALTH uses an international standard way to collect log files. We collect it when a visitor visits our website. You may need to know that all web hosting companies collect these files.
- Your internet protocol address (IP address)
- browser type or its name or varient
- visiting time or date
- referral sources or links from you have visited us
- your numbers of clicks and Internet service provider
- Logfiles don't help to identify you like it doesn't store your personal information that can help to identify you personally like your name or emails.
- Log files using procedure is an international standard way to above information that is mentioned under the log files using procedure heading.
Cookies and Beacons
Address4Health follows the international standard to make the site user-friendly so a visitor can get information as needed. Just like all other websites we collect visitor cookies and beacons. This data tells the visitor interactions with our website and also tells the behavior of visitors with our webpages and also which pages have been seen and how visitors interact with them. All of this information helps us to improve our data so a visitor can get maximum benefits through our website.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website
Your consent applies to the following domains: address4health.com
What are cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make it more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
As most of the online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies.
If you want to know more about "cookies" and then please know it at "cookiesandyou
" or search "Google" about "what are cookies".
Google dart cookie
Our Advertisement partners
You may find these ads networks on our website:
Google ads like Adsense
Google ads privacy policies:
Generally speaking, these ad networks collect your cookies and serve you ads. We have least control over native Advertisement which these ad networks can offer.
We can use one or two or more ad networks at once.
Do not sell my data
According to CCPA rule, California visitors have the rights to:
- To request for the disclosure of any personal information of visitors that we have collected.
- To request for the deletion of any personal data of visitors that is stored in our data.
- Visitors can request to keep their personal data away from other networks.
GDPR data protection rights
Under GDPR a visitor has these rights:
- Can request the copies of personal data
- Can request to update the personal data
- Can request to delete the personal data
- Can request to restrict the processing of personal data
- Can send objection request related to the processing of personal data
- Can request the data that we have to get from other organization or company or directly from you
Kindly contact us
for these and we will take a week or more to complete your request. Please keep your contact with us
if you need.
Address4Health respect and care about the children's safety. We recommend the parents check their child online activities.
We don't store the under 13 child information. If you think that your child has given the information then kindly contact us and we will remove that information.
To contact us, use our contact page
. You can also use some emails mentioned on different pages but if you use to contact us page then you may get a fast reply.
Updated on 11/28/2021