Exercise refers to any activity of the body that enhances your physical fitness and health. This activity can be performed at the gym, home, ground, or in the parks.
Peoples usually perform exercise for various purpose like some wants to lose weight and others want to buildmuscles. It depends on the person's goals. Here in this article, I will guide you about how you can perform Top-rated gym exercises at home.
Even a small duration of exercise is good
Most peoples prefer to do exercise outdoor. They prefer a gym, park, ground, or some good place where they can freely do their workout. Gyms and parks are mostly used by people for physical activities.
Gyms usually provide paid services where mostly all equipment is available including cardio-type equipment, weights, and weight lifting machines.
Due to busy schedules, some peoples face time shortages that is why they don't go to the gym regularly. They may get unfit and unhealthy due to a lack of physical activities. Chances of health-related issues can increase if they live or start living an exercise-free life.
1- Reduce weight
2- Lower, prevent, and treat the risks of many diseases including high blood pressure
3- Improve fitness and health
4- Increase sexual performance
5- Increases lifetime and enjoyment
6- Make a muscular body and more…
Large numbers of people are living in their houses they can't do exercise at fitness centers due to the corona situation. Because many gyms are closed due to lockdowns.
So what all of them should do to remain fit?
Here is the answer
“Let's start home gym”. Yes, exercise at home can also be very beneficial for health and fitness. Just clear your mind and start aiming to make some efforts for your body towards a good life. The home workout can also help you to fight against the stubborn coronavirus because physical activity improves your immune system.
Top-rated gym exercises you can do at home
Each Exercise for different muscles is explained and mentioned differently. Only a pair of dumbbells and an exercise bench is required for a home workout. Here try these gym exercises as a home workouts:
Chest workout at home
Pushups are the no.1 exercise for the chest. You don't need any type of equipment to perform pushups. Just your body weight and effort is required for it. It is performed in a prone position by using arms to lower and raise the body. Some fitness is required to do this workout.
A beginner may perform a few pushups but for some experts, it can be easy. It does not mean pushups are not for beginners. You know everybody was a beginner. So at the beginning perform a few reps and with time increase your numbers. Pushups are used to check physical fitness in various recruitment tests.
Military Candidates must need to perform some specific number of push-ups to qualify for the recruitment test. In the military, it is also used as a punishment for giving lessons to soldiers. Some schools or colleges also follow this type of military punishment.
How to perform pushups
Pushups need to start in a prone position. Prone positions are mostly used on the battlefield. Like I said it is a military-type workout so to perform it, Lay in the prone position. Keep your toes together. Now lift your body by using your hands. Now lower your torso and stop your elbows at 90 - degrees.
Always keep your elbows close to your body because it may increase the resistance.
Do not drop your hip area on the floor while lowering your body. Now again lift the body with hands to a plank-like position. Keep your body flat. Do not bend or hang your butt or middle area of the body. Now lower your torso again and repeat the process.
Muscles pushups target
There are many types of pushups which are mentioned below. These variations in pushups can work differently for muscles. The normal pushups technique is mentioned above. Mostly these work for the chest, shoulder, biceps, triceps, and forearms muscles. The chest is the main targeted muscle of pushups.
Here are some famous and effective types of pushups:
Weighted pushups -These types of pushups are performed by putting weights plates on the back. It is not recommended for beginners. It is a hard workout. An experienced person can perform this workout. So try it after some time like if you can perform 25 to 30 normal pushups then try it. Always remember you can't perform the same amount of reps as you do in normal pushups.
Knee pushups - It is an easy and simple pushup workout. Just difficulty is decreased by using knees on the ground instead of toes. This type of pushup exercise is best for beginners. Knee pushups are easy as compared to other pushups and the overweight person can also cross some numbers.
Knuckle pushup- This physical activity is a martial arts type of pushups IN WHICH KNUCKLES ARE USED TO PERFORM THE EXERCISE. Usually, fighters and martial artists do these types of workouts.
Knuckle pushups also improve knuckle power and strength. In a normal push-up hands palm connects with the ground but in this type, knuckles are used to perform.
Maltese pushup is a gymnastic type of workout.
Hindu pushups- It is mostly used in Indian pehlwani culture.
Backhanded pushups- Bach-handed pushups as its name show that this type of pushups are performed with the back of hands. The remaining process is the same as normal pushups.
One-arm pushup- This workout is performed with one arm instead of two.
One leg pushups- This type is just like normal pushups but you have to use one toe on the ground. Lift the other leg and put it in the air or on the other leg and perform the pushups.
Wide hand pushups- Just like normal but with wider hands than shoulder width.
Close hand pushups- Close hand pushups are also called diamond pushups. In this type of activity, a person uses hands close to the width of the shoulder. Keep your hands inwards, closely as possible. Lower the body then lift it and repeat the process.
Clap pushups- Type of normal pushup but in this person clap when the body is lifted to plank position. Perform just like normal pushups but lift yourself with more force so it will generate the momentum and you can perform the clapping thing.
Spiderman pushups- Just like normal pushups. But in this one knee is raises towards the same elbow when the body is lifted.
Decline pushups- In this type push up are performed by putting toes on a bench and hands-on flour. You can use any type of bench to perform it. It is a hard exercise but you can perform it when some fitness of yours increase.
Incline pushups- In this type of pushups, you need to put both hands up on a bench and toes on the floor. Just like the name shows it is the opposite of decline-type pushups. You need just a bench to perform incline and decline pushups. A normal bench will also work for it.
Two-finger pushups- This pushup activity is one of the hard kinds of exercise. Bruce Lee used to do it. In this only two-finger usually, thumb with other finger performs the pushups. In more hardest form peoples use only one hand (two fingers-bruce lee type) to perform it. Not recommended to anyone because it has a high danger of getting fingers broken.
Burpee pushups- is a squat thrust type exercise. It is a full type of body workout. Burpee pushup is a type of burpee workout in which pushup is performed when a person goes in an extended plank position while performing burpee.
Some types of pushups are very difficult to perform even for a person with experience so those are not recommended to a normal person.
Yeah, the bench press is the second famous chest exercise after pushups. In the gym, peoples like to do this workout. It is one of the most liked chest workouts. Bench press has evolved over the years. In the old-time floor was used instead of a bench to perform this workout.
Currently Will Barroti an American holds the heaviest bench press lift record(501 kg). There are three main dumbbell bench press types: 1. Dumbbell flat bench press 2. Incline bench press 3. Dumbbell decline bench press. The technique of doing these bench presses is the same. Just a different bench structure is used for each of them. As the name shows in flat bench press flat bench is used, in second incline bench and in decline bench press decline bench is used.
How to do dumbbell bench press
- Take a pair of dumbbells that you can lift. Sit on the edge of a bench.
- Now lay down on the bench and slowly push dumbbells above the chest. Use the power of your chest and triceps.
- Stop when your arms become straight, hold for a count.
- Then start lowering it slowly.
- Resist the gravity. Do not use the force of gravity in lowering the dumbbells. Use your power in lowering the dumbbells.
- Bring the dumbbells to the chest level then again lift them. Repeat the process.
Muscles dumbbell bench press work
So basically it is an upper-body workout. It is mainly used as a chest exercise. But it also targets your biceps, triceps, shoulders, back, and abs areas.
Dumbbell fly is an upper body workout used to strengthen chest muscles. Just like bench press, it has three main types. 1.Flat dumbbell fly 2. Incline dumbbell fly dumbbell 3. Decline dumbbell fly. The way of performing is the same but different benches required.
How to do dumbbell fly
- Take a pair of dumbbells you can lift easily. Lie flat on your back on a bench (flat, incline, or decline). Your back should be completely pressed with the bench.
- Now lift your arms with dumbbells above your head. Your arms should bend some at the elbows. Dumbbells and your palms should be in that position like they are facing each other.
- Slowly lower dumbbells in arc position until they come in the line of your chest.
- Now again push dumbbells up in arc position and repeat the process.
Muscles dumbbell fly target
It is an upper-body exercise. Dumbbell fly mainly target chest. It also works for shoulders, arms, back, and abs.
Dumbbell incline press
Dumbbell chest pullover
It is an upper-body exercise. It is performed with a dumbbell and a bench.
How to perform dumbbell chest pullover
- Take a dumbbell you can lift. Lie on your shoulder on a flat bench with your hips below and your legs should be bend.
- Lift the dumbbell above as your palm should be under one side of the dumbbell.
- Lower the dumbbell in an arc behind your head. Hold for few seconds.
- Now take the dumbbell back into the first position slowly. This process will stretch your chest.
- Repeat this process.
Muscles targeted by dumbbell chest pullover
This workout target chest mainly. Arms, shoulders, back muscles also get targeted.
Back workouts at home
Dumbbell bent-over row
The dumbbell bent-over row is one of the best workouts for the back. It not only makes back muscles strong but also improves shoulders and arms muscles.
How to do dumbbell bent over
- Take a pair of dumbbells in your hands.
- Slightly bend your knees as you bend during lifting something. Bending to 45-degree is best.
- Hold your arms with dumbbells down. Keep your back straight during this workout.
- Then lift dumbbells to both sides. When it will reach the top position then hold for a second. Your arms should be lower than your shoulders.
- After that bring it back to starting position and repeat the process.
Dumbbell one-arm row
Such another good workout for the back. It is one of the best and most effective back and core-related workouts. A single dumbbell and a bench is required to perform this activity.
How to do a one-arm row
- Get a dumbbell and a bench.
- Hold the dumbbell in your right hand and bend to place your left leg and hand on a bench.
- Pull the dumbbell up to your chest with your right hand in a bending position while your left leg and hand are on the bench.
- You will feel the stretch in your back.
- When the dumbbell will come near your chest then hold for few seconds and then return it to the first position. Repeat this process.
After 12 reps use your Left hand to lift the dumbbell and place your right hand and leg on the bench. And do 12 reps here.
Dumbbell incline two-arm row
This physical activity builds awesome back muscles. Not just back this activity work for your shoulders, and arms also.
How to do dumbbell incline two-arm row
- To perform this workout bring an incline bench and a pair of dumbbells in your workout area.
- Lie on an incline bench with your face down and dumbbells in your hands hanging down.
- Lift the dumbbells slowly and when they will come near your face then hold for a second. Then lower it to its starting position. And repeat.
Dumbbell deadlift is all in one exercise. It works for your back, upper legs, lower legs, abs, arms, shoulder perhaps it works for the whole body. A deadlift is needed to perform with care. Performed in a good way work better for the back muscles and whole body.
How to perform dumbbell deadlift
- Take a pair of dumbbells and stand straight with some gap between your feet.
- Keep dumbbells in your hands and keeps your back straight.
- You need to bend at the waist and knees.
- Bend and lower the dumbbells and stop when dumbbells comes near the floor.
- Hold a second and then slowly return to starting position. And repeat.
Lower back curl
This type of back exercise can be performed at home with no equipment. This exercise is basically for a less experienced person. But exercise is exercise. Easy or hard it has benefits.
How to perform a lower back curl
To perform this exercise you need to lay flat on your stomach. Put your arms down extended by your side. Now extend your spine and lift your chest off the ground without pushing your arms. Only use your back to extend your spine up. Try to do 15-25 reps or according to your needs.
Muscles lower back curl works
This type of workout is a calisthenics exercise. It primarily targets the lower back.
Well, don't be confused. Here is a type of workout. You are just using his style of flying (don't start using it to fly-never imagine yourself Kal-El) so don't be afraid. You are not challenging superman by doing superman exercises.
How to do superman exercise
Lie on your stomach. Keep your legs straight and your arms outstretched in front of you. Now you need to raise both legs and arms at the same time. Keep your legs and arms 15cm above the ground. Remain in this position for some seconds then lower it to the first position. You will feel the work of this activity on your lower back, glutes, and hamstring.
Keep your head in a neutral position in line with your spine while doing this workout.
Which muscles superman exercise work
The back is the main muscle hit by this workout. It also works for glutes, hamstrings, and body core. It helps to increase the strength of your core.
The prone pull is an alternative for the above-mentioned superman exercise. This exercise is also good for the back just like workouts. If you are finding it difficult to perform superman exercise then this workout is best.
How to do prone pull
- Just lie flat on your stomach.
- Now you need to raise your chest and arms off the floor or ground.
- Pull your arms towards the ribs of your body by keeping your elbows up in the air to form the shape of W.
- After that come back to your first position and bring your lifted body to the ground.
- Repeat this process. Do 3 sets of 15 reps. Do more if you feel it easy.
Which muscles prone to pull target
This workout mainly targets the back and shoulder. It is an impressive workout for the back and shoulders. It can create a good shape of the back.
Arms workout at home
This exercise is people's favorite workout for biceps. Biceps curls can be performed by using dumbbells, barbells rods, or weight plates. Biceps curl mainly works for the biceps. It also targets forearms and increases the power of grip. It can be done with the alternate method and by using both arms at once. Using both arms required more effort.
How to do a biceps curl
- To perform dumbbell biceps curl grab a pair of the dumbbell with your inner palm of hands and stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Curl the dumbbells in your hands and lift them to near your chest or biceps. Only lift your forearm in this workout.
- Take a second and then return it to starting position.
- Repeat the process.
- In alternate type, you need to curl one dumbbell and when it comes back in starting position, try second arm dumbbell.
Incline dumbbell curl
This workout is liked by many bodybuilders. It helps to build huge muscles of the biceps and forearms. It is a slightly tough exercise so less weight is recommended to perform.
How to do incline dumbbell curl
- Grab dumbbells in your both hands and lay on your back on an incline bench.
- Lower the dumbbell like they are hanging in the air towards the floor.
- Now bend at the elbow and lift the dumbbells using your inner palm grip power. Only lift your forearms.
- When they will reach the top then return them slowly to their first position. Remember you need to perform this returning process slowly. Do not use gravity power in lowering the dumbbells. Use your power in delivering them to the old position.
- Repeat this process.
Dumbbell concentration curl
Another effective exercise for biceps. This exercise will cause gain in your biceps. You may see the difference of inches if you perform this exercise well. Not just for biceps, it is also a very effective workout for forearms and palm grip.
Learn to perform concentration curl
- Grab a dumbbell in your hand and sit on the edge of a bench. Keep a gap between your feet.
- Put your arm with a dumbbell between your legs, on your thigh just above the knee.
- Now curl your forearms. When the dumbbell will touch the biceps then stop for a second.
- Then lower it to starting position and repeat.
- Use your second arm just like this.
- Now curl your forearms. When the dumbbell will touch the biceps then stop for a second.
- Then lower it to starting position and repeat.
- Use your second arm just like this.
Dumbbell hammer curl
Hammer curl is just like biceps curl. The only difference is in biceps curl the inner face of dumbbells and in a hammer curl its sides face go upwards.
Tricep workout at home
Dumbbell triceps extension
The triceps extension is a very famous and effective workout for triceps. With proper technique, it will make your triceps bigger. Shoulders and core muscles also get benefits from this exercise.
How to perform a dumbbell triceps extension
- Grab a dumbbell. Sit or stand you can perform it with both positions. In a standing position with feet-shoulder width apart, lift dumbbells with your palms over your head. Use the inner side of the dumbbell to lift with both hands.
- Bend the elbow and lower dumbbell behind your head.
- At the lower position take a second rest and then lift it upwards slowly. And repeat the process.
Dumbbell triceps kickbacks
It is one of the classic exercises for triceps. It generates results by improving the size and strength of the triceps. It is one of the best exercises in the gym that you can perform at home.
How to do triceps kickbacks
- Get a dumbbell in your right hand.
- Place your left knee on the edge and left palm on the bench to support the body. Keep your right foot on the ground.
- Now you need to bend your right arm and lift it towards the shoulder.
- With a controlled kickback motion you need to extend your right arm behind your body. Do it until you feel a stretch in your triceps.
- Then return to starting position. Bring dumbbell slowly to this point. Do not do it fast otherwise, you will not get its full benefits.
- Repeat the process. After a right arm triceps workout, use your left arm.
It is just like pushups. Pushups mainly work for the chest and bench dips are for the triceps. (Note: pushups are also good for triceps).
How to do bench dip
It needs two benches to perform. One for hands other for feet. But don't worry if you have one. Just pick a thing with some height:
- Put two benches parallel to each other. Distance between them will depend on your height. 2-4 feet distance works for most peoples.
- Put your hip on one bench and place your feet on another bench.
- Now lift yourself from the bench where you sit by using both hands.
- Slowly bend your elbows and lower your body towards the floor.
- Pause for a second when you will reach the maximum point. Then lift the body upwards slowly.
- Then again follow the 4th point and repeat the process.
Dumbbell lying triceps extension
Another form of triceps extension. It can be done by lying on the back on a bench with a dumbbell in both hands.
How to do dumbbell lying triceps extension
- Grab a dumbbell from its inner side with your hands. Lay on your back on a bench. Keep your both feet on the bench stand.
- Lift the dumbbell with both hands upwards then bend your elbows and lower the dumbbell in the back of your head.
- You will feel the stretch in your triceps.
- Hold for a second then lift it back to an upward position.
- Repeat the process.
Shoulder exercise at home
Dumbbell front raise
Now here comes my favorite exercise. It is a weighted workout for dumbbells that is also called isolation exercise because it isolates shoulders flexion. It primarily works for shoulders anterior deltoids. It can be done by dumbbells and bars. You can do it with two techniques by using both arms at once and by an alternating method. Here I will discuss an alternate method.
How to do front raise
- Grab a pair of dumbbells with both hands. While Standing feet shoulder-width apart put both dumbbells in front of your thighs while they are hanging towards the floor.
- Lift one arm straight with no bend in it. Bring it to the level of the chest.
- Take a second break and slowly return it to its position.
- Now lift the other arm and do the same process.
Dumbbell lateral raise
Above was front raise now it is lateral raise. If you are looking for a shoulder just like boulders then it is for you. This workout is specifically for deltoid muscles. It can be performed with dumbbells, weight plates, bands, and a cable machine.
The technique of dumbbell lateral raise
- Stand just like you stand above mentioned front raise. But keep the inner side of dumbbells with your thigh's sides. Like with the left and right sides.
- Now lift your both arms. Try to keep them straight. Use less weight if your arm bends.
- When your arms will reach the height of should, take a second and lower them slowly to starting position.
- Repeat it as you like.
Below is the video of it. That girl also wants big shoulders. I think she already has good shoulders
Dumbbell shoulder press
Here is another effective and most used exercise for building huge shoulders. Major muscles targeted by this workout are the Medial deltoid, Interior deltoid, and upper portion of the pectoralis Major.
How to perform a dumbbell shoulder press
- Sit on the edge of a bench. Keep your chest straight and out. Do not bend your body especially back. Keep your feet on the floor with some gap between them.
- Lift the dumbbells and bend both elbows while keeping dumbbells upwards near the height of your ears.
- Now takes your both hands up.
- When your arms will come in unbend position. Then take a second and start lowering both dumbbells slowly to their starting position. Do more reps by following the same procedure.
Dumbbell upright row
Want a big shoulder and strong upper back if yes then you are in right place. Here I will tell you an exercise named upright row. That has high potential to build your shoulder deltoids and upper, mid back area. Just add it to your training plan and see its good results.
How to perform dumbbell upright Row
- Stand straight with feet shoulder-width apart. Keep your abs area tight.
- Grab dumbbells in both hands.
- With your palms face towards your body and by keeping elbows away from the side lift both dumbbells slowly.
- Lift them to chin levels.
- Take a second and then slowly bring them back and repeat the process.
Dumbbell bent over Delt raise
So if you are not familiar with this exercise, I want to tell you that it is an effective workout for your shoulder. If you get bored of your same old shoulder routine then consider adding this. Many peoples get confused while seeing this exercise. Because they don’t understand that it is for the shoulder or for the back. But it is mainly for the shoulder area and also works for the back.
How to do dumbbell bent over delt raise
- Stand with both dumbbells in your hands. With dumbbells, your palms should face each other.
- Slightly bend your waist and knees.
- Now you need to raise both arms out their sides. You will feel some work in deltoids.
- When they will reach the parallel position to the floor, take a second and bring them back to the position where you start this workout.
- Repeat the process and do more reps.
Dumbbell shoulder shrug
Now here comes shoulder shrugs. It target trapezius muscles that control the movement of shoulder blades, neck, and back. These muscles make the body look hot and beautiful.
How to perform dumbbell shoulder shrug
- Stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart. Make a little bend in your knees if needed.
- Grab both dumbbells in your hands.
- Your palms should face the body.
- Lower your shoulder as much as possible after that while keeping both arms straight lift your shoulders towards your ears.
- After reaching the top position take a second and lower them to the first position. Make more reps with this technique.
Home legs workout at home
Lunges are a very impressive exercise for your lower body. It strengthens the legs and buttocks. It helps to boost the metabolism which results in increases fat loss. In Low-fat it helps in getting good body shape and improves the power of the lower body. Lunges can be done with bodyweight, dumbbell, and with the use of barbell or weight plates.
How to do perform lunges
- Start your workout by standing straight with dumbbells in both hands.
- Make a step with one leg and reaches a 90- degree angle. Your rear leg needs to be parallel to the ground. And front leg knee should not go beyond your leg's toes.
- Now you need to lift your front leg to return to starting position.
- During workouts keep your upper body straight. Only use the power of your legs. Do not put your hand or dumbbell on the knee.
- Now, try this process with other legs.
- Do 10 to 12 reps for each leg.
The squat is an exercise for strength and power. It helps to increase the muscles of the upper leg, lower leg, and glutes. Squats can be done with bodyweight, dumbbells, barbells, weight plates, and with a smith machine.
How to do dumbbell squat To perform this exercise you need to stand straight with dumbbells in your hands. Your feet should be wider than your shoulders.
- Keep your abs area tight during this workout.
- Slowly bend your body from the knee and hip area.
- Continue to go down as much as you can. At maximum point takes a second rest and start lifting your body upwards to starting position.
Dumbbell bench step-ups
Here is another exercise for the legs. That is bench step up. Step-ups are for hamstring and glute, This workout is best for both beginners and the elite. If you find it easy then increase the weight and height you use to perform it.
How to do dumbbell step-up. First, use a bench that will not move while doing this workout. Otherwise, if it slips you can fall badly.
- Grab dumbbells in both hands. Keep your body straight.
- Step up on the bench with your right leg then with your left.
- Now again use your right leg to step down then move your left leg down.
- Repeat this process with the left leg.
- Continue this workout until you do 10-12 steps up for each leg.
Dumbbell calf raise
This is an effective exercise for the calf. With this workout, you can get some big-looking calf in your legs. It will boost the strength of your lower part of the body. This exercise can increase the grip of your legs to the ground. This exercise has many types. Here I will mention those calf workouts which you can do at home and gym.
Standing calf raises
This workout is done by standing straight while lifting both toes slowly. Keep both dumbbells in your hands. Lift both toes slowly then lower them. Repeat this process and you will feel the noticeable burn in your calf.
Seated calf raise
This is another type of calf raise. You need to sit on the edge of the bench to perform it. Put your dumbbell weight on your knee and lift your toe up and then lower it. Just like standing calf raise. You can lift one toe at a time or you can use both.
Abs workout at home
Here comes our best part body part. We boys love to have abs. Girls also like to have abs but boys do more to turn their stomachs into six abs. It is observed that men or boys with visible abs are liked more by girls. So here are some abs exercises you can do at home. These abs workouts are famous in the gym world but you can do them in your home or in an area where you can get some space.
Crunches are famous in the gym industry. It needs little space to perform. Just lay down on your back. Put your both hands on your chest. Lift your upper body upward. Take a second then lower it to the first position. Repeat it and do 15 to 20 reps for benefits.
This exercise targets and strengthens the lower abs. To perform it lay down on the ground or bench. Make some grip for your upper body. Then lift your both legs upwards towards the ceiling. At maximum position take a second and slowly return them down. Try to not touch your legs to the floor while you perform the reps.
Here comes another military-type exercise. This exercise is used to test the physical fitness of different security force agencies and military. This exercise makes your abs strong and bigger. To perform it lay down on your back on a floor. Bend your knees and put your hands on the chest or behind your head. Lift your upper body towards the knee. Use the power of your abs and contract your abdominal area on the way up.
Alternate Heel touch
Alternate heel touch is for the abdominal area of your body. Only some effort is needed to perform this. To perform Alternate heel touch lay down on your back on a floor. Now to perform this workout you need to bend your knees and put your feet on the ground. Now put both hands on the floor towards your feet. Use your right hand to touch the heel of your body while lying down. Then use the left hand to perform this process.
Plank is an isometric exercise. It is one of the best exercises to keep or get a good body posture and it helps a lot in losing body weight. In plank, most muscles take part which in result improve the posture and muscles of the body. To perform it place your hands on the floor and lift your lower body with toes. Keep this position for 30 seconds. Its position is just like pushups(when your body is lifted above).
Home workout plans
Here are some workout plans for you.
Take 1-minute rest between sets.
Take 45-second rest b/w setsHealth Diseases Preventions